The reduced genomes of Parcubacteria (OD1) contain signatures of a symbiotic lifestyle.
William C Nelson; James C. Stegen;
- Publisher: Frontiers Media S.A.
- Journal: Frontiers in Microbiology,volume 6 (issn: 1664-302X, eissn: 1664-302X)
Related identifiers: , ,
- Subject: Parcubacteria | genome streamlining | streamlining | Symbiosis | Microbiology | pan-genome | Genomics | Original Research | groundwater | QR1-502 | Genome reconstruction | candidate phyla
Candidate phylum OD1 bacteria (also referred to as Parcubacteria) have been identified in broad range of anoxic environments through community survey analysis. Although none of these species have been isolated in the laboratory, several genome sequences have been recons... View more
- References (74)
- Related Research Results (4) Inferred
- Similar Research Results (2)
- Metrics No metrics available