International audience; Usage of intelligent video surveillance (IVS) systems is spreading rapidly. These systems are being utilized in a wide range of applications. In most cases, even in multi-camera installations, the video is processed independently in each feed. Th... View more
1. Guo Y, Sawhney H S, Kumar R, et al. Robust Object Matching for Persistent Tracking with Heterogeneous Features. In Joint IEEE Int. Workshop VS-PETS. 2005, 81-88.
2. Shan Y, Sawhney H S, Kumar R. Unsupervised Learning of Discriminative Edge Measures for Vehicle Matching between Non-Overlapping Cameras. In CVPR. 2005, 894- 901.
3. Javed O, Shafique K, Shah M. Appearance Modeling for Tracking in Multiple Non-overlapping Cameras. In CVPR. 2005, 26-33.
4. Ellis T J, Makris D, Black J. Learning a multi-camera topology. In Joint IEEE Int. Workshop VS-PETS. 2003, 165-171.
5. Tieu K, Dalley G, Grimson W E L. Inference of Non-Overlapping Camera Network Topology by Measuring Statistical Dependence. In ICCV. 2005, 1842-1849.
6. Huang T, Russell S. Object identification: A Bayesian analysis with application to traffic surveillance. Artific. Intell., 1998 (103): 1-17.
7. Kettnaker V, Zabih R. Bayesian Multi-camera Surveillance. In CVPR. 1999, 2253-2259.
8. Tsai R Y, A Versatile Camera Calibration Technique for High-Accuracy 3D Machine Vision Metrology Using Off-the-Shelf TV Cameras and Lenses, IEEE Journal of Robotics and Automation, Aug 1987, 3(4):323-344.
9. Sturm P F, SMaybank S.J. On Plane-Based Camera Calibration: A General Algorithm, Singularities, Applications, Proc. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 1999, volume 1, 432-437.
10. Zhang Z, Flexible Camera Calibration by Viewing a Plane from Unknown Orientations, Proc. 7th International Conference on Computer Vision, 1999, volume 1, 666-673.