Subject: medical research database | Cytology | graph theory | biorepository | Informatics, Ontology, Biorepository | Original Research Article | QH573-671 | exosome | extracellular vesicle | ontology
The Richard Floor Biorepository supports collaborative studies of extracellular vesicles (EVs) found in human fluids and tissue specimens. The current emphasis is on biomarkers for central nervous system neoplasms but its structure may serve as a template for collaborat... View more
1. Louis DN, Ohgaki H, Wiestler OD, Cavenee WK, Burger PC, Jouvet A, et al. The 2007 WHO classification of tumours of the central nervous system. Acta Neuropathol. 2007;114:97 109.
2. Sathornsumetee S, Rich JN, Reardon DA. Diagnosis and treatment of high-grade astrocytoma. Neurol Clin. 2007; 25:1111 39, x.
3. Mellinghoff IK, Wang MY, Vivanco I, Haas-Kogan DA, Zhu S, Dia EQ, et al. Molecular determinants of the response of glioblastomas to EGFR kinase inhibitors. N Engl J Med. 2005;353:2012 24.
4. Baldewpersad Tewarie NM, Burgers IA, Dawood Y, den Boon HC, den Brok MG, Klunder JH, et al. NADP -dependent IDH1 R132 mutation and its relevance for glioma patient survival. Med Hypotheses. 2013;80:728 31.
6. Prentice RL. Surrogate and mediating endpoints: current status and future directions. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2009;101: 216 7.
7. Amin W, Parwani AV, Schmandt L, Mohanty SK, Farhat G, Pople AK, et al. National Mesothelioma Virtual Bank: a standard based biospecimen and clinical data resource to enhance translational research. BMC cancer. 2008;8:236.
8. BioServe Molecular Services. Human DNA, RNA, Serum and Tissue Bank. Repository Network. [cited 2014 May 30]. Available from: http://www.bioserve.com/
9. Home Page Biorepositories and Biospecimen Research Branch. [cited 2014 May 30]. Available from: http://biospeci mens.cancer.gov/default.asp
10. Google Apps for Business. Google, Inc.; 2014. [cited 2014 August 15]. Available from: http://www.google.com/intl/en/ enterprise/apps/business/