A comparative analysis of the experimental results of the properties of fresh and hardened concrete with different replacement ratios of natural with recycled coarse aggregate is presented in the paper. Recycled aggregate was made by crushing the waste concrete of labor... View more
Fisher, C.; Werge, M. EU as a Recycling Society; ETC/SCP Working Paper 2/2009; Available online: http://scp.eionet.europa.eu.int (accessed on 14 August 2009).
Transportation Applications of Recycled Concrete Aggregate-FHWA State of the Practice National Review 2004; U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration: Washington, DC, USA, 2004; pp. 1-47.
Recycling of Demolished Concrete and Masonry; Hansen, T.C., Ed.; Taylor and Francis: Oxfordshire, UK, 1992; p. 316.
4. RILEM Recommendation: Specifications for concrete with recycled aggregates. Mater. Struct. 1994, 27, 557-559.
5. Aggregates for Mortar and Concrete-Part 100: Recycled Aggregates; Deutsches Institut Fur Standardization: Berlin, Germany, 2002; p. 18.
6. Concrete-Complementary British Standard to BS EN 206-1-Part 2: Specification for Constituent Materials and Concrete; British Standards Institute (BSI): London, UK, 2006; p. 38.
7. Rahal, K. Mechanical properties of concrete with recycled coarse aggregate. Build. Environ. 2007, 1, 407-415.
8. Yang, K.H.; Chung, H.S.; Ashour, A. Influence of type and replacement level of recycled aggregates on concrete properties. ACI Mater. J. 2008, 3, 289-296.
9. Evangelista, L.; Brito, J. Mechanical behavior of concrete made with fine recycled concrete aggregate. Cem. Concr. Compos. 2007, 5, 397-401.
10. Sanchez de Juan, M.; Gutierrez, P.A. Influence of recycled aggregate quality on concrete properties. In Proceeding of the International RILEM Conference: The Use of Recycled Materials in Building and Structures, Barcelona, Spain, 8-11 November 2004; pp. 545-553.