Subject: TD194-195 | Renewable energy sources | game theory | Nash equilibrium | Stackelberg game | TJ807-830 | business zone | GE1-350 | peak hours | Environmental sciences | parking rate | Environmental effects of industries and plants | parking rate; business zone; peak hours; game theory; Nash equilibrium; Stackelberg game
A key strategy of sustainable transportation, parking pricing can directly contribute to decreased greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution. This paper describes an optimal structure of parking rates in terms of parking locations and time of day. A two-level parking m... View more
2. Chaoyang District Traffic Management Bureau. Estimating the Efficiency of Parking Pricing Policy: A Report for Chaoyang District of Beijing City; Chaoyang District Traffic Management Bureau: Beijing, China, 2010. Available online: http://wenku.baidu.com/ link?url=OMEj11W7itj3K3Eya1kPlwkkqBPyzf2WPwQNqIPK9xNHhatjk4sS2k7IyOFab6_kIPkv qDap2df-IB4Rmz2yg2zX2MNbPjyvNueR0nJ1j-S (accessed on 20 May 2015).
3. Yao, J.B.; Yao, B.Z.; Li, L.; Jiang, Y.L. Hybrid model for displacement prediction of tunnel surrounding rock. Neural Netw. World 2012, 22, 263-275.
4. Shoup, D.C. Cruising for parking. Parking 2006, 13, 479-486.
5. Ison, S.; Wall, S. Market- and non-market-based approaches to traffic-related pollution: The perception of key stakeholders. Int. J. Transport Manag. 2003, 1, 133-143.
6. Higgins, T.J. Effectiveness, legality and implementation, some general considerations. Transportation 1992, 19, 221-230.
7. Hensher, D.A.; King, J. Parking demand and responsiveness to supply, pricing and location in the Sydney central business district. Transport Res. A Policy Pract. 2001, 35, 177-196.
8. Arnott, R. A temporal and spatial equilibrium analysis of commuter parking. J. Public Econ. 1991, 45, 301-335.
9. Zhang, H.M.; Zhang, X.N.; Huang, H.J. Integrated daily commuting patterns and optimal road tolls and parking fees in a linear city. Transport Res. B Methodol. 2008, 42, 38-56.
10. Verhoef, E.; Nijkamp, P.; Rietveld, P. The economics of regulatory parking policies: The (im) possibilities of parking policies in traffic regulation. Transport Res. A Policy Pract. 1995, 29, 141-156.