Subject: state–space method (SSM) | open tailrace channel | regulation quality | T | linear modeling | Technology | hydropower station | load disturbance | hydro-turbine governing system
On the basis of the state–space method (SSM), a novel linear mathematical model of the unsteady flow for the tailrace system with an open channel is proposed. This novel model is an elastic linearized model of water hammer. The validity of the model has been verified b... View more
Mahmood, K.; Yevjevich, V. Unsteady Flow in Open Channels; Water Resources and Electric Power Press: Beijing, China, 1987. (In Chinese) Chaudry, M.H. Applied Hydraulic Transients; Springer-Verlag: New York, NY, USA, 2014.
Yang, K. Hydraulic Transient and Regulation for Hydropower Plants and Pump Stations; Water Resources and Electric Power Press: Beijing, China, 2002. (In Chinese) Lyn, D.A.; Goodwin, P. Stability of a general Preissmann scheme. J. Hydraul. Eng. 1987, 113, 16-28.
Power Energy Syst. 2015, 73, 528-538.
Guo, W.; Yang, J.; Chen, J.; Teng, Y. Study on the stability of waterpower-speed control system for hydropower station with air cushion surge chamber. In Proceedings of the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Montreal, QC, Canada, 22-26 September 2014.
Guo, W.; Yang, J.; Chen, J.; Teng, Y. Effect mechanism of penstock on stability and regulation quality of turbine regulating system. Math. Probl. Eng. 2014, 2014, 1-13.
8. Guo, W.; Yang, J.; Wang, M.; Lai, X. Nonlinear modeling and stability analysis of hydro-turbine governing system with sloping ceiling tailrace tunnel under load disturbance. Energy Convers. Manag. 2015, 106, 127-138.
9. Guo, W.; Yang, J.; Chen, J.; Yang, J.; Teng, Y.; Zeng, W. Time response of the frequency of hydroelectric generator unit with surge tank under isolated operation based on turbine regulating modes. Electr. Power Compon. Syst. 2015, doi:10.1080/15325008.2015.1082681.
10. Fu, L.; Li, J.; Yang, J. Study on dynamic performance of regulation system with a tailrace surge chamber. J. Hydroelectr. Eng. 2010, 29, 163-167. (In Chinese)
11. Wang, T.; Yang, K. Hydraulic control simulation and parameters optimization for water diversion systems. J. Hydraul. Eng. 2006, 37, 1071-1077. (In Chinese)
12. Wang, M.H.; Yau, H.T. New power quality analysis method based on chaos synchronization and extension neural network. Energies 2014, 7, 6340-6357.