Subject: Correlation | Principal Component Regression | TP1-1185 | Remote sensing | Chemical technology | Vegetation health indices | Article
mesheuropmc: food and beverages
Rice is a vital staple crop for Bangladesh and surrounding countries, with interannual variation in yields depending on climatic conditions. We compared Bangladesh yield of aus rice, one of the main varieties grown, from official agricultural statistics with Vegetation ... View more
1. Abdus, S.; Lindsay, G.; Ross, C.M.; Malcolm, B. A comparison of development opportunities for crab and shrimp aquaculture in southwestern Bangladesh, using GIS modeling. Aquaculture 2003, 220, 477-494.
2. Anwar, A. Climate change impacts and adaptation assessment in Bangladesh. Clim. Res. 1999, 12, 109-116.
3. Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics. Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics, Yearbook of Agricultural Statistics of Bangladesh. Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, 2006
4. Brockwell, P.J.; Davis, R.A. Introduction to Time Series and Forecasting. Springer: New York, NY, U.S.A., 2000.
5. Jensen, J.R. Remote Sensing of the Environment: An earth resource perspective. Prentice Hall: Chandler, AZ, U.S.A., 2000.
6. Kidwell, K.B. Global Vegetation Index User's Guide. U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Environmental Satellite Data and Information Service, National Climatic Data Center, Satellite Data Services Division: Camp Springs: MD, U.S.A., 1997.
7. Kogan, F. Global drought watch from space. Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc. 1997, 78, 621-636.
8. Kogan, F. World droughts in the new millennium from AVHRR-based Vegetation Health Indices. Eos. Trans. AGU. 2002.
9. Kogan, F.; Bangjie, Y.; Guo, W.; Pei, Z.; Jiao, X. Modeling corn production in China using AVHRR-based vegetation health indices. Int. J. Remote Sens. 2005, 26, 2325-2336.
10. Rahman, A.; Kogan, F.; Roytman, L. Analysis of malaria cases in Bangladesh with remote sensing data. Am. J. Trop. Med. Hyg. 2006, 74, 17-19.