International audience; The MOCA Project that aims at designing and studying the interaction and relationship between artificial companions and children in everyday life at home activities. Artificial companions are digital embodied entities that can be either robotic o... View more
1. Courgeon, M., & Clavel, C. (2013). MARC: a framework that features emotion models for facial animation during human-computer interaction. Journal on Multimodal User Interfaces, 7(4), 311-319.
2. Fasola, J., & Mataric, M. (2013). A socially assistive robot exercise coach for the elderly. Journal of HumanRobot Interaction, 2(2), 3-32.
Grolleman, J., van Dijk, B., Nijholt, A., & van Emst, A. (2006). Break the habit! designing an e-therapy intervention using a virtual coach in aid of smoking cessation. In Persuasive Technology (pp. 133-141). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
Hoque, Mohammed Ehsan, et al. "Mach: My automated conversation coach." Proceedings of the 2013 ACM international joint conference on Pervasive and ubiquitous computing. ACM, 2013.
5. Lisetti, C., Amini, R., Yasavur, U., & Rishe, N. (2013). I can help you change! an empathic virtual agent delivers behavior change health interventions. ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems (TMIS), 4(4), 19.
6. Pesty, S., & Duhaut, D. (2011, December). Artificial Companion: building an impacting relation. In Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), 2011 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 2902-2907). IEEE.
7. Picard, Rosalind W. Affective computing. Vol. 252. Cambridge: MIT press, 1997.