Subject: [INFO.INFO-CR]Computer Science [cs]/Cryptography and Security [cs.CR] | 11Y05, 11Y16 | [ INFO.INFO-CR ] Computer Science [cs]/Cryptography and Security [cs.CR]
International audience; The general number field sieve (GNFS) is the most efficient algo-rithm known for factoring large integers. It consists of several stages, the first one being polynomial selection. The quality of the selected polynomials can be modelled in terms o... View more
1. S. Bai, C. Bouvier, A. Filbois, P. Gaudry, L. Imbert, A. Kruppa, F. Morain, E. Thom´e, P. Zimmermann. CADO-NFS, an implementation of the number field sieve. Release 2.1, available from http://cado-nfs.gforge.inria.fr, 2014.
2. S. Bai, R. P. Brent, E. Thom´e. Root optimization of polynomials in the number field sieve. Mathematics of Computation (to appear), 2014.
3. S. Bai, E. Thom´e, P. Zimmermann. Factorisation of RSA-704 with CADO-NFS. Report, 2012. http://eprint.iacr.org/2012/369.pdf.
4. R. Barbulescu and A. Lachand. Some mathematical remarks on the polynomial selection in NFS. Report, 2014. http://arxiv.org/abs/1403.0184.
5. H. Boender. Factoring large integers with the quadratic sieve. PhD thesis, Leiden University, 1997.
6. J. Buhler, H. Lenstra, and C. Pomerance. Factoring integers with the number field sieve. In Lenstra and Lenstra , pages 50-94.
7. A. Granville. Smooth numbers: computational number theory and beyond. In Proc. MSRI Conf. Algorithmic Number Theory: Lattices, Number Fields, Curves and Cryptography. MSRI Publications, Volume 44, 2008.
8. A. Hildebrand and G. Tenenbaum. Integers without large prime factors. Journal de Th´eorie des Nombres de Bordeaux, 5(2):411-484, 1993.
9. T. Kleinjung. On polynomial selection for the general number field sieve. Mathematics of Computation, 75(256):2037-2047, 2006.
10. T. Kleinjung. Polynomial selection. In CADO workshop on integer factorization, INRIA Nancy, 2008. http://cado.gforge.inria.fr/workshop/slides/kleinjung.pdf.