Subject: Practice | RM1-950 | nicotine replacement therapy | Therapeutics. Pharmacology | Letter | smoking | pregnancy | Advances and Applications [Clinical Pharmacology]
Kirandeep Kaur, Shivani Juneja, Sandeep KaushalDepartment of Pharmacology, Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab, IndiaWith reference to the article published under the title &quot;Pharmacologic agents for smoking cessation: A clinical review&q... View more
1. Patel DR, Feucht C, Reid L, Patel ND. Pharmacologic agents for smoking cessation: A clinical review. Clin Pharmacol. 2010;2:17-29.
2. Kaur K, Kaushal S. Pharmacotherapy of smoking cessation-current and future prospects. In: Berhardt LV, editor. Advances in Medicine and Biology Volume 12. Hauppauge, NY: Nova Publisher; 2011:1-31.
3. US Food and Drug Administration. Smoking cessation products. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/forconsumers/consumerupdates/ucm198176.htm. Accessed January 28, 2012.
4. Fiore MC, Jaen CR, Baker TB, et al. Treating tobacco use and dependence: 2008 update. Clinical Practice Guideline. Rockville (MD): US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service; 2008. Available at: http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/tobacco/ treating_tobacco_use08.pdf. Accessed January 24, 2012.
5. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Smoking cessation during pregnancy. Available at: http://www.acog.org/∼/media/ Committee%20Opinions/Committee%20on%20Health%20Care%20 for%20Underserved%20Women/co471.ashx?dmc=1&ts=20120124T0 345187164. Accessed January 24, 2012.