Subject: robust dead reckoning | fault diagnosis | TP1-1185 | particle filters | Chemical technology | mobile robots | Article | raw scan matching
Robust dead reckoning is a complicated problem for wheeled mobile robots (WMRs), where the robots are faulty, such as the sticking of sensors or the slippage of wheels, for the discrete fault models and the continuous states have to be estimated simultaneously to reach ... View more
1. Duan, Z.; Cai, Z.; Yu, J. Fault diagnosis and fault tolerant control for wheeled mobile robots under unknown environments: A survey. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Barcelona, Spain, April 2005; pp. 3428-3433.
2. Roumeliotis, S.I.; Sukhatme, G.S.; Bekey, G.A. Sensor fault detection and identification in a mobile robot. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Victoria, BC, Canada, October 1998; pp. 1383-1388.
3. Goel, P.; Dedeoglu, G.; Roumeliotis, S.I.; Sukhatme, G.S. Fault detection and identification in a mobile robot using multiple model estimation and neural network. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conferece on Robotics and Automation, San Francisco, CA, USA, April 2000; pp. 2302-2309.
4. Hashimoto, M.; Kawashima, H.; Nakagami, T.; Oba, F. Sensor fault detection and identification in dead-reckoning system of mobile robot: interacting multiple model approach. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Maui, HI, USA, October 2001; pp. 1321-1326.
5. de Freitas, N. Rao-Blackwellised particle filtering for fault diagnosis, In Proceedings of IEEE Aerospace Conference, Montana, USA, March 2002; Volume 4, pp. 1767-1772
6. Arulampalam, M.S.; Maskell, S.; Gordon, N.; Clapp, T. A tutorial on particle filters for on-line nonlinear/non-Gaussian bayesian tracking. IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 2002, 50, 174-188.
7. Crisan, D.; Doucet, A. A survey of convergence results on particle filtering for practitioners. IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 2002, 50, 736-746.