Part 2: Trust and Privacy; International audience; Trust and privacy have been widely studied as key issues and success factors for e-commerce. The advent of m-commerce calls for revisiting these concepts and re-examining their antecedents in the mobile context. This pa... View more
1. Adomavicius, G., Tuzhilin, A. : Personalization Technologies: A Process-Oriented Perspective. Communications of the ACM 48(10), 83-90 (2005).
2. ComScores, (2012), comScore Reports $44.3 Billion in Q1 2012 U.S. Retail E-Commerce Spending, Up 17 Percent vs. Year Ago, retrieved from the Internet the 13th of December. Published the 9th may, 2012 at this address: http://www.comscore.com/Insights/Press_Releases/2012/5/comScore_Reports_44.3_Billio n_in_Q1_2012_U.S._Retail_E-Commerce_Spending
4. Hung, M.-C., Yang, S.-T. and Hsieh, T.-C.: An Examination of the Determinants of Mobile Shopping Continuance. International Journal of Electronic Business Management, 10(1), 29-37 (2012).
5. Junglas, I. and Watson, R.T.: The U-Constructs: Four Information Drives, Communications of AIS, 17, 569-592 (2006).
6. Kao, D.T.: The Impact of Transaction Trust on Consumers' Intentions to Adopt MCommerce: A Cross-Cultural Investigation. Cyberpsychology and Behavior, 12(2), 225- 229 (2009).