The Python ARM Radar Toolkit is a package for reading, visualizing, correcting and analysing data from weather radars. Development began to meet the needs of the Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility and has since expanded to provide a general-purp... View more
1. Doviak, R and Zrnic, D 2006 Doppler Radar and Weather Observations: Second Edition, Dover Publications.
2. Bringi, V and Chandrasekar, V 2005 Polarimetric Doppler Weather Radar: Principles and Applications, Cambridge University Press.
3. Ackerman, T and Stokes, G 2003 'The Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program,' Phys. Today, 56 (1), 38-44. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.1554135
4. Mather, J and Voyles, J 2012 'The Arm Climate Research Facility: A Review of Structure and Capabilities,' Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc., 94 (3), 377-392. DOI: http:// dx.doi.org/10.1175/BAMS-D-11-00218.1
5. Dixon, M, Lee, W, Rilling, B, Burghard, C and Van Andel, J 2015 'CfRadial data file format: Proposed CF-compliant netCDF format for moments data for RADAR and LIDAR in radial coordinates.' URL: http://www.ral.ucar.edu/projects/titan/docs/radial_ formats/CfRadialDoc.v1.3.20130701.pdf.
6. James, C and Houze Jr, R 2001 'A real-time fourdimensional Doppler dealiasing scheme,' J. Atmospheric Ocean. Technol., 18 (10), 1674-1683. DOI: http:// dx.doi.org/10.1175/1520-0426(2001)018<1674:ARTF DD>2.0.CO;2
7. Herráez, M, Burton, D, Lalor, M and Gdeisat, M 2002 'Fast two-dimensional phase-unwrapping algorithm based on sorting by reliability following a noncontinuous path,' Appl. Opt., 41 (35), 7437-7444. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1364/AO.41.007437
8. Abdul-Rahman, H, Gdeisat, M, Burton, D and Lalor, M 2005 'Fast three-dimensional phase-unwrapping algorithm based on sorting by reliability following a non-continuous path,' SPIE Proceedings, 5856, 32-40. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.611415
9. Gu, J, Ryzhkov, A, Zhang, P, Neilley, P, Knight, P, Wolf, B and Lee, D 2011 'Polarimetric Attenuation Correction in Heavy Rain at C Band,' J. Appl. Meteorol. Clim., 50 (1), 39-58. DOI: http://dx.doi. org/10.1175/2010JAMC2258.1
10. Giangrande, S, McGraw, R and Lei, L 2013 'An Application of Linear Programming to Polarimetric Radar Differential Phase Processing,' J. Atmospheric Ocean. Technol., 30 (8), 1716-1729, Aug. 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/JTECH-D-12-00147.1