Subject: data envelopment analysis (DEA) | TJ807-830 | TD194-195 | Renewable energy sources | Malmquist index | GE1-350 | Environmental sciences | industry performance | Environmental effects of industries and plants | renewable resources industry
Promoting the development of renewable resources industry is an effective way to solve the problems of resources shortage and environmental pollution in China. In this paper, studies have found that “market structure” and “ownership structure”, namely “double structure”... View more
1. National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. China Statistical Yearbook. Available online: http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/ndsj/ (accessed on 13 August 2015).
2. Calo, F.; Parise, M. Waste management and problems of groundwater pollution in karst environments in the context of a post-conflict scenario: The case of Mostar (Bosnia Herzegovina). Habitat Int. 2009, 33, 63-72.
3. Genaidy, A.; Sequeira, R.; Tolaymat, T.; Kohler, J.; Rinder, M. Evidence-based integrated environmental solutions for secondary lead smelters: Pollution prevention and waste minimization technologies and practices. Sci. Total Environ. 2009, 407, 3239-3268.
4. Tao, J. Current Status and Management of Solid Waste Pollution in China. Environ. Sci. Manag. 2012, 37, 1-5.
5. Li, W. The inefficiencies of market mechanism and policies to develop the recycling industry. Recycl. Resour. Cycl. Econ. 2007, 3, 1-4.
6. Feng, H.; Zhang, J. Marketization Progress and Governmental Controls on Recycling Resources Industry. Resour. Ind. 2009, 11, 105-109.
7. Loukil, F.; Rouached, L. Modeling packaging waste policy instruments and recycling in the MENA region. Resour. Conserv. Recycl. 2012, 69, 141-152.
8. Keramitsoglou, K.; Tsagarakis, K. Public participation in designing a recycling scheme towards maximum public acceptance. Resour. Conserv. Recycl. 2013, 70, 55-67.
9. Garnett, K.; Cooper, T. Effective dialogue: Enhanced public engagement as a legitimising tool for municipal waste management decision-making. Waste Manag. 2014, 34, 2709-2726.
10. William, J.; Panzar, J.; Willig, R. Contestable Markets and Theory of Industry Structure; Harcourt Brace Jovanovich: New York, NY, USA, 1982.