ellenmacarthurfoundation.org/circular-economy/schools-of-thought (accessed on 1 February 2017).
Sauvé, S.; Bernard, S.; Sloan, P. Environmental sciences, sustainable development and circular economy: Alternative concepts for trans-disciplinary research. Environ. Dev. 2016, 17, 48-56. [CrossRef] Ellen MacArthur Foundation (EMF). Towards the Circular Economy-Economic and Business Rationale for an Accelerated Transition; Ellen MacArthur Foundation: Cowes, UK, 2013; Chapter 3.
European Commission (EC). Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions: Towards a Circular Economy: A Zero Waste Programme for Europe. COM (2014) 0398; European Commission (EC): Brussels, Belgium, 2014.
5. European Commission (EC). Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions: Closing the Loop-An EU Action Plan for the Circular Economy. COM (2015) 614/2; European Commission (EC): Brussels, Belgium, 2015.
6. Accenture Strategy. Gaining an Edge: Growth, Innovation and Customer Value from the Circular Economy. Available online: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/insight-circular-economy-gaining-edge (accessed on 1 March 2017).
7. McKinsey Global Institute (MGI). Europe's Circular Economy Opportunity. Available online: http://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/sustainability-and-resource-productivity/our-insights/ europes-circular-economy-opportunity (accessed on 1 March 2017).
8. Ellen MacArthur Foundation (EMF). Partners. Available online: http://www.ellenmacarthurfoundation. org/about/partners (accessed on 1 February 2017).
9. Parmenter, D. Key Performance Indicators: Developing, Implementing, and Using Winning KPIs; John Wiley & Sons: Hoboken, NJ, USA, 2015; p. 448.
10. Circle Economy. Circularity Assessment for Organisations: Draft Indicators v. 0.2; Circle Economy: Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2014; p. 23.
11. Circle Economy. Circle Assessment Tool-Measuring Circularity and Identifying Opportunities to Adapt Circular Strategies. Available online: http://www.circle-economy.com/tool/circleassessment/ (accessed on 1 February 2017).
12. Kingfisher. The Business Opportunity of Closed Loop Innovation; Closed Loop Innovation Booklet; Kingfisher: Westminster, UK, 2014.
13. Fink, A. Conducting Research Literature Reviews: From Paper to the Internet; Sage: Thousand Oaks, CA, USA, 1998.
14. Geissdoerfer, M.; Savaget, P.; Bocken, N.M.P.; Hultink, E.J. The Circular Economy-A new sustainability paradigm? J. Clean. Prod. 2017, 143, 757-768. [CrossRef] [OpenAIRE]
15. Carencotte, F.; Geldron, A.; Villeneuve, J.; Gaboriau, H. Economie circulaire et recyclage des métaux. Geosciences 2012, 15, 64-71. [OpenAIRE]
16. CIRAIG. Circular Economy: A Critical Literature Review of Concepts; Bibliothèque et Archives Nationales du Québec (BAnQ): Quebec City, QC, Canada, 2015.