“Audit Quality” is not easy to define because of many diverse factors affecting quality. According to the consultation paper of the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB), audit quality is the significant issue that requires more considerable atten... View more
1. Acemoglu, D., & Gietzmann, M. B. (1997). Auditor independence, incomplete contracts and the role of legal liability. European Accounting Review, 6(3), 355-375.
2. Adenuyi, S. I., & Mieseigha, E. G. (2013). Audit Tenure : an Assessment of its Effects on Audit Quality in Nigeria. International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, 3(3), 275-283.
3. Arrunada, B. (2000). Audit quality: attributes, private safeguards and the role of regulation. European Accounting Review, 9(2), 205-224.
4. Balsam, S., Krishnan, J., & Yang, J.S. (2003). Auditor Industry Specialization and Earnings Quality. AUDITING: A Journal of Practice & Theory, 22(2), 71-97.
5. Barbara, A., Richard, B., & Kurt, P. (2006). Findings on the Effects of Audit Firm Rotation on the Audit Process under Varying Strengths of Corporate Governance. Advances in Accounting, 22(06), 1-27.
6. Basioudis, I., & Fifi, F. (2004). The market for professional services in Indonesia. International Journal of Auditing, 8(2), 153-165.
7. Bauwhede, H. Vander, & Willekens, M. (2004). Evidence on (the lack of) audit-quality differentiation in the private client segment of the Belgian audit market. European Accounting Review, 13(3), 501-522.
8. Cahan, S.F., Godfrey, J.M., Hamilton, J., & Jeter, D.C. (2008). Auditor Specialization, Auditor Dominance, and Audit Fees: The Role of Investment Opportunities. The Accounting Review, 83(6), 1393-1423.
9. Carey, P., & Simnett, R. (2006). Audit partner tenure and audit quality. The Accounting Review, 81(3), 653-676.
10.Chen, C.-Y., Lin, C.-J., & Lin, Y.-C. (2008). Audit partner tenure, audit firm tenure, and discretionary accruals: Does long auditor tenure impair earnings quality? Contemporary Accounting Research, 25(2), 415- 445.