In light of the problems of low recognition efficiency, high false rates and poor localization accuracy in traditional pipeline security detection technology, this paper proposes a type of hierarchical leak detection and localization method for use in natural gas pipeli... View more
1. Reddy, H.P.; Narasimhan, S.; Bhallamudi, S.M.; Bairagi, S. Leak detection in gas pipeline networks using an efficient state estimator. Part-I: Theory and simulations. Comput. Chem. Eng. 2011, 35, 651-661.
2. Zhang, S.; Gao, T.; Xu, H.; Hao, G.; Wang, Z. Study on New Methods of Improving the Accuracy of Leak Detection and Location of Natural Gas Pipeline. In Proceedings of International Conference on Measuring Technology and Mechatronics Automation, Zhangjiajie, China, 11-12 April 2009; pp. 360-363.
3. Yoon, S.; Ye, W.; Heidemann, J.; Littlefield, B.; Shahabi, C. SWATS: Wireless sensor networks for steamflood and waterflood pipeline monitoring. IEEE Network 2011, 25, 50-56.
4. Zhou, P. Implementation of optimal pacing scheme in Xinjiang's oil and gas pipeline leak monitoring network. J. Netw. 2011, 6, 54-61.
5. Li, X.; Dorvash, S.; Cheng, L.; Pakzad, S. Pipeline in Structural Health Monitoring Wireless Sensor Network. In Proceedings of Sensors and Smart Structures Technologies for Civil, Mechanical, and Aerospace Systems, San Diego, CA, USA, 8-11 March 2010.
6. Buratti, C.; Conti, A.; Dardari, D.; Verdone, R. An overview on wireless sensor networks technology and evolution. Sensors 2009, 9, 6869-6896.
7. Tong, F.; Xie, R.; Shu, L.; Kim, Y.-C. A cross-layer duty cycle MAC protocol supporting a pipeline feature for wireless sensor networks. Sensors 2011, 11, 5183-5201.
8. Jawhar, I.; Mohamed, N.; Mohamed, M.M.; Aziz, J. A Routing Protocol and Addressing Scheme for Oil, Gas, and Water Pipeline Monitoring Using Wireless Sensor Networks. In Proceedings of 5th IEEE and IFIP International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communications Networks, Surabaya, Indonesia, 5-7 May 2008.
9. Guo, Z.-W.; Luo, H.; Hong, F.; Zhou, P. GRE: Graded Residual Energy Based Lifetime Prolonging Algorithm for Pipeline Monitoring Sensor Networks. In Proceedings of 9th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies, Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand, 1-4 December 2008; pp. 203-210.
10. Stoianov, I.; Nachman, L.; Madden, S.; Tokmouline, T. PIPENET: A Wireless Sensor Network for Pipeline Monitoring. In Proceedings of 6th International Symposium on Information Processing in Sensor Networks, Cambridge, MA, USA, 25-27 April 2007; pp. 264-173.