Why Is There No Milton Friedman Today?
- Journal: Econ Journal Watch,volume 10,issue 2 May,pages205-209
- Subject: Milton Friedman,Chicago school,Paul Samuelson,economics profession,economists | Milton Friedman,libertarianism,economics,economists | Milton Friedman,economics,economists
- jel: jel:A14 | jel:A13 | jel:A11 | jel:B3 | jel:B2
One answer is that Milton Friedman possessed a rare combination of attributes that enabled him to communicate as easily with a mass audience as with his professional peers. He also emerged on the public stage at a time when his message of limited government had unusual ... View more
- References (5)
- Similar Research Results (11) 11 research results, page 1 of 2
- Metrics No metrics available