Subject: indoor LBS | autonomous navigation | TP1-1185 | smartphone intelligent services | connected car | Chemical technology | multi-sensor fusion | Article | intelligent parking systems
Indoor positioning technologies have been widely studied with a number of solutions being proposed, yet substantial applications and services are still fairly primitive. Taking advantage of the emerging concept of the connected car, the popularity of smartphones and mob... View more
1. Idris, M.Y.I.; Leng, Y.Y.; Tamil, E.M.; Noor, N.M.; Razak, Z. Car park system: A review of smart parking system and its technology. Inform. Technol. J. 2009, 8, 101-113.
2. Yang, J.; Wang, Z.; Wang, G.; Liu, J.; Meng, Y. On clock jumps of GPS receiver. J. Geodes. Geodyn. 2007, 27, 123-127.
3. Liu, J.; Chen, R.; Wang, Z.; Zhang, H. Spherical cap harmonic model for mapping and predicting regional TEC. GPS Solut. 2011, 15, 109-119.
4. Chen, R.; Pei, L.; Chen, Y. A Smart Phone Based PDR Solution for Indoor Navigation. In Proceedings of the 24th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation, Portland, OR, USA, 19-23 September 2011; pp. 1404-1408.
5. Liu, J.; Chen, R.; Pei, L.; Chen, W.; Tenhunen, T.; Kuusniemi, H.; Kroger T.; Chen, Y. Accelerometer Assisted Robust Wireless Signal Positioning Based on a Hidden Markov Model. In Proceedings of IEEE/ION Position Location and Navigation Symposium 2010, Palm Springs, CA, USA, 4-6 May 2010; pp. 488-497.
6. Liu, J. Hybrid positioning with smartphones. In Ubiquitous Positioning and Mobile Location-Based Services in Smart Phones; Chen, R., Ed.; IGI Global: Hershey, PA, USA, 2012; pp. 159-194.
7. Pei, L.; Chen, R.; Chen, Y.; Leppäkoski, H.; Perttula, A. Indoor/Outdoor Seamless Positioning Technologies Integrated on Smart Phone. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Satellite and Space Communications, Colmar, France, 20-25 July 2009; pp. 141-145.
8. Pei, L.; Chen, R.; Liu, J.; Chen, W.; Kuusniemi, H.; Tenhunen, T.; Kröger, T.; Chen, Y.; Leppäkoski, H.; Takala, J. Motion Recognition Assisted Indoor Wireless Navigation on a Mobile Phone. In Proceedings of the 23rd International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation, Portland, OR, USA, 21-24 September 2010; pp. 3366-3375.
9. NOKIA Press Release. Available online: http://press.nokia.com/2012/08/23/accurate-mobileindoor-positioning-industry-alliance-called-in-location-to-promote-deployment-of-location-basedindoor-services-and-solutions/ (accessed on 24 August 2012).
10. Mimbela, L.Y.; Klein, L.A. A Summary of Vehicle Detection and Surveillance Technologies Used in Intelligent Transportation Systems. Technical Report for New Mexico State University: Las Cruces, NM, USA, 2007. Available online: http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/ohim/tvtw/vdstits.pdf (accessed on 12 August 2012).