Subject: Intelligence artificielle | Interactive kiosk | [INFO.INFO-AI]Computer Science [cs]/Artificial Intelligence [cs.AI] | Food choices | Logique en informatique | Cafeteria | [INFO.INFO-CL]Computer Science [cs]/Computation and Language [cs.CL] | Nutrition education | [INFO.INFO-LO]Computer Science [cs]/Logic in Computer Science [cs.LO] | Informatique et langage | Middle school | Apprentissage | [INFO.INFO-LG]Computer Science [cs]/Machine Learning [cs.LG]
International audience; Objective : To evaluate the impact of interactive Nutri-Advice kiosks on children's nutritional skills and their ability to apply it to food choices in a middle school cafeteria menu (food choice competencies). Design : Quasi-experimental design;... View more
1. Krul AJ, Daanen HAM, Choi H. Selfreported and measured weight, height and body mass index (BMI) in Italy, the Netherlands and North America. Eur J Public Health. 2001;21:414-419.
2. Minist"ere de l'Emploi et de la Solidarit!e; Minist"ere D!el!egu!e de la Sant!e. Programme National Nutrition Sant!e PNNS 2001-2015. http://www.mangerbouger. fr/pnns/pnns-2011-2015.html. Accessed March 13, 2015.
3. Ng M, Fleming T, Robinson M, et al. Global, regional, and national prevalence of overweight and obesity in children and adults during 1980-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013. Lancet. 2014;384:766-781.
4. Swinburn BA, Sacks G, Hall KD, et al. The global obesity pandemic: shaped by global drivers and local environments. Lancet. 2011;378:804-814.
5. Mladovsky P, Allin S, Masseria C, et al. Health in the European Union: trends and analysis. European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies. Observatory Studies Series No. 19. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2009:85-91.
6. von Lengerke T, Krauth C. Economic costs of adult obesity: a review of recent European studies with a focus on subgroup-specific costs. Maturitas. 2011;3:220-229.
7. Haerens L, Deforche B, Maes L, et al. Evaluation of a 2-year physical activity and healthy eating intervention in middle school children. Health Educ Res. 2006;21:911-921.
8. Hung SH, Hwang SL, Su MJ, et al. An evaluation of a weight-loss program incorporating e-learning for obese junior high school students. Telemedicine and e-Health. 2008;14:783-792.
9. Turnin MC, Tauber JP, Couvaras O, Buisson JC, Hanaire H. Evaluation of microcomputer nutritional teaching games in 1876 children at school. Diabetes Metab. 2001;27:459-464.
10. Turnin MC, Bourgeois O, Cathelineau G, et al. Multicenter randomized evaluation of a nutritional education software in obese patients. Diabetes Metab. 2001;27:139-147.