Subject: repair | nerve conduit | Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system | acellular nerve graft | RC346-429 | peripheral nerve injury | Journal of Neurorestoratology
mesheuropmc: surgical procedures, operative
Qiang Ao Department of Tissue Engineering, School of Fundamental Science, China Medical University, Shenyang, Liaoning, Peoples&rsquo; Republic of China Abstract: Clinical repair of a nerve defect is one of the most challenging surgical problems. Autologous nerve gr... View more
1. Nectow AR, Marra KG, Kaplan DL. Biomaterials for the development of peripheral nerve guidance conduits. Tissue Eng Part B Rev. 2011; 18(1):40-50.
2. Taylor CA, Braza D, Rice JB, Dillingham T. The incidence of peripheral nerve injury in extremity trauma. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2008; 87(5):381-385.
3. Ducic I, Fu R, Iorio ML. Innovative treatment of peripheral nerve injuries: combined reconstructive concepts. Ann Plast Surg. 2012;68(2): 180-187.
4. Hussain M, Huang W, Priestley J. The regenerative potential of fullydegummed silk conduits in peripheral nerve injury repair compared to the current 'gold standard' of autologous graft repair. Int J Surg. 2013; 11(8):591-591.
5. Staniforth P, Fisher TR. The effects of sural nerve excision in autogenous nerve grafting. Hand. 1978;10(2):187-190.
6. Ortiguela ME, Wood MB, Cahill DR. Anatomy of the sural nerve complex. J Hand Surg Am. 1987;12(6):1119-1123.
7. Mackinnon SE, Novak CB. Nerve transfers. New options for reconstruction following nerve injury. Hand Clin. 1999;15(4):643-666.
8. Porayko MK, Textor SC, Krom RA, et al. Nephrotoxic effects of primary immunosuppression with FK-506 and cyclosporine regimens after liver transplantation. Mayo Clin Proc. 1994;69(2):105-111.