1. Rex, John. Race Relations in Sociological Theory. London: Weidenfeld and Nicholson, 1970.
2. Banton, Michael. International Action against Racial Discrimination. London: Oxford University Press, 1996.
3. Riach, Peter A., and Judith Rich. “Field experiments of discrimination in the market place.” The Economic Journal 112 (2002): 480-518. [CrossRef]
4. Wrench, John, and Tariq Modood. The Effectiveness of Employment Equality Policies in Relation to Immigrants and Ethnic Minorities in the UK. Geneva: International Labor Office, 2000.
5. Bovenkerk, Frank. Testing Discrimination in Natural Experiments. A Manual for International Comparative Research on Discrimination on the Grounds of 'Race' and Ethnic Origin. Geneva: International Labor Office, 1992.
6. Bagley, Christopher, and Gajendra K. Verma. Racial Prejudice, the Individual and Society. Aldershot: Ashgate, 1979.
7. Bagley, Christopher, Gajendra K. Verma, Kanka Mallick, and Loretta Young. Personality, Self-Esteem and Prejudice. Aldershot: Ashgate, 1979.
8. Daniel, William Wentworth. Racial Discrimination in England. London: Penguin, 1968.
9. Jowell, Roger, and Patricia Prescott-Clarke. “Racial discrimination and white collar workers in Britain.” Race and Class 11 (1970): 398-417. [CrossRef]
10. Lydon, John, Keith Zimmerman, and Kent Zimmerman. Rotten: No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1994.