Subject: Failed back surgery syndrome | Chronic Pain | pain | Spine. | R5-920 | Medicine (General) | Diaphragm | Fascia | spine FBSS | Journal of Pain Research | Commentary
Bruno Bordoni,1,2 Fabiola Marelli2 1Department of Cardiology, Foundation Don Carlo Gnocchi, IRCCS, Institute of Hospitalization and Care, S Maria Nascente, Milan, 2School CRESO, Osteopathic Centre for Research and Studies, Falconara Marittima, Ancona, Italy Abstract: F... View more
1. Avellanal M, Diaz-Reganon G, Orts A, Soto S. One-year results of an algorithmic approach to managing failed back surgery syndrome. Pain Res Manag. 2014;19(6):313-316.
2. Hussain A, Erdek M. Interventional pain management for failed back surgery syndrome. Pain Pract. 2014;14(1):64-78.
3. Rigoard P, Desai MJ, Taylor RS. Failed back surgery syndrome: what's in a name? A proposal to replace “FBSS” by “POPS.” Neurochirurgie. 2015;61 Suppl 1:S16-S21.
4. Chan CW, Peng P. Failed back surgery syndrome. Pain Med. 2011;12(4): 577-606.
5. Choi HS, Chi EH, Kim MR, et al. Demographic characteristics and medical service use of failed back surgery syndrome patients at an integrated treatment hospital focusing on complementary and alternative medicine: a retrospective review of electronic medical records. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2014;2014:714389.
6. Bodiu A. Diagnosis and operatory treatment of the patients with failed back surgery caused by herniated disk relapse. J Med Life. 2014;7(4): 533-537.
7. Shapiro C. The failed back surgery syndrome: pitfalls surrounding evaluation and treatment. Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am. 2014;25(2): 319-340.
8. Harper WL, Schmidt WK, Kubat NJ, Isenberg RA. An open-label pilot study of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy in the treatment of failed back surgery syndrome pain. Int Med Case Rep J. 2014;8:13-22.
9. Romero-Vargas S, Obil-Chavarria C, Zárate-Kalfopolus B, RosalesOlivares LM, Alpizar-Aguirre A, Reyes-Sánchez AA. Profile of the patient with failed back surgery syndrome in the National Institute of Rehabilitation. Comparative analysis. Cir Cir. 2015;83(2):117-123.