Subject: hydrogel | R5-920 | occlusion | Medicine (General) | elastic liposome | Original Research | International Journal of Nanomedicine | skin delivery | hydration-gradient
Sima Singh,1,* Harsh Vardhan,1,* Niranjan G Kotla,2 Balaji Maddiboyina,3 Dinesh Sharma,4 Thomas J Webster5,6 1School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, India; 2Center for Research in Medical Devices, National University of Ireland, Ga... View more
3. Cevc G, Mazgareanu S, Rother M, Vierl U. Occlusion effect on
19. Pavelic Z. Liposomal gel with chloramphenicol characterization and in-vitro release. Acta Pharma. 2004;54:319-330.
20. Agarwal R, Katare OP, Vyas SP. Preparation and in vitro evaluation of liposomal/niosomal delivery systems for antipsoriatic drug dithranol. Int J Pharm. 2001;228:43-52.
21. Singh P, Roberts MS. Skin permeability and local tissue concentrations of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs after topical application. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1994;268:144-151.
22. Singh P, Roberts MS. Dermal and underlying tissue pharmacokinetics of lidocaine after topical application. J Pharm Sci. 1994;83:774-782.
23. Yu HY, Liao HM. Triamcinolone permeation from different liposome formulations through rat skin in vitro. Int J Pharm. 1996;127:1-7.
24. Honeywell-Nguyen PL, Frederik PM, Bomans PHH, Junginger HE, Bouwstra JA. The in vitro transport of pergolide from surfactant based elastic vesicles though human skin: a suggested mechanism of action. J Control Release. 2003;86:145-156.
25. Kim A, Lee EH, Choi SH, Kim CK. In vitro and in vivo transfection efficiency of a novel ultradeformable cationic liposome. Biomaterials. 2004;25:305-313.
26. Liu H, Pan WS, Tang R, Luo SD. Topical delivery of different acyclovir palmitate liposome formulations through rat skin in vitro. Pharmazie. 2004;59:203-206.
27. Gupta PN, Mishra V, Singh P, et al. Tetanus toxoid-loaded transfersomes for topical immunization. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2005;57:295-301.