Stakeholder capitalism, corporate governance and firm value
Allen, Franklin; Carletti, Elena; Marquez, Robert;
- Publisher: Goethe University, Center for Financial Studies (CFS) Frankfurt a. M.
- Subject: Shareholder Value | G34 | Competition | Bankruptcy | Stakeholder | L13 | Wettbewerb | Unternehmenswert | Corporate Governance | Kapitalismus | Vergleich | Firm Objective,Bankruptcy,Competition,Stakeholder Governance | D21 | D43 | firm value | globalization | D02 | Globalisierung | L21 | Firm Objective | stakeholder-oriented firms | Stakeholder Governance | Firmenwert | shareholder-oriented firms | Theorie
- jel: jel:D21 | jel:D02 | jel:L13 | jel:G34 | jel:L21ddc: ddc:330
In countries such as Germany, the legal system is such that firms are necessarily stakeholder oriented. In others like Japan social convention achieves a similar effect. We analyze the advantages and disadvantages of stakeholder-oriented firms that are concerned with em... View more
- Similar Research Results (5)
- Metrics No metrics available