Subject: tooth brushing | dental attendance | 26 countries | mental health | ocial determinants | health risk behaviour | Medicine | Article | university students | social determinants | oral health behaviour | R | <b>s</b>ocial determinants
mesheuropmc: stomatognathic diseases
Poor oral health is still a major burden for populations throughout the world, particularly in developing countries. The aim of this study was investigate oral health behaviour (tooth brushing and dental attendance) and associated factors in low, middle and high income ... View more
1. Hassija, J.; Sridhar, N. Healthy Lifestyle for Healthy Gums. Dentistry. 2014, 4, doi:10.4172/2161-1122.1000235.
2. Sharda, A.J.; Shetty, S. A comparative study of oral health knowledge, attitude and behaviour of first and final year dental students of Udaipur city, Rajasthan, India. Int. J. Dent. Hyg. 2008, 6, 347-353.
3. Kassak, K.M.; Dagher, R.; Doughan, B. Oral hygiene and lifestyle correlates among new undergraduate university students in Lebanon. J. Am. Coll. Health 2001, 50, 15-20.
4. Kirtiloğlu, T.; Yavuz, U.S. An assessment of oral self-care in the student population of a Turkish university. Public Health 2006, 120, 953-957.
5. Halboub, E.; Dhaifullah, E.; Yasin, R. Determinants of dental health status and dental health behavior among Sana'a University students, Yemen. J. Investig. Clin. Dent. 2013, 4, 257-264.
6. Rimondini, L.; Zolfanelli, B.; Bernardi, F.; Bez, C. Self-preventive oral behavior in an Italian university student population. J. Clin. Periodontol. 2001, 28, 207-211.
7. Luebke, T.E.; Driskell, J.A. A group of Midwestern university students needs to improve their oral hygiene and sugar/pop consumption habits. Nutr. Res. 2010, 30, 27-31.
8. Chindia, M.L.; Valderhaug, J.; Ng'ang'a, P.M. Oral health habits and periodontal health among a group of university students in Kenya. East Afr. Med. J. 1992, 69, 337-340.
9. Bamise, C.T.; Bada, T.A.; Bamise, F.O.; Ogunbodede, E.O. Dental care utilization and satisfaction of residential university students. Libyan J. Med. 2008, 3, 20-25.
10. Neamatollahi, H.; Ebrahimi, M. Oral health behavior and its determinants in a group of Iranian students. Indian J. Dent. Res. 2010, 21, 84-88.