Subject: Knowledge integration | Kansei Engineering | [ SPI.GPROC ] Engineering Sciences [physics]/Chemical and Process Engineering | Collaborative design | Product Model
International audience; Product design involves a multitude of actors who have complementary knowledge and responsibility about the product under development. Coupling together their views-points, particularly these of product designers and engineering designers in the ... View more
1) Nagamashi M., Kansei Engineering as a powerful consumer-oriented technology for product development, Applied ergonomics, 2002, Vol 33, 289-294.
2) Hsiao, Shih-Wen, Fu-Yuan Chiu, and CS Chen, Applying aesthetics measurement to product design. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 38, no. 11-12 (November 2008): 910-920.
3) Nagamachi M., Kansei Engineering: A new ergonomic consumer-oriented technology for product development. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 15, no. 1 (January 1995): 3-11.
4) Gero J.S., The situated Function-Behaviour-Structure Framework, Artificial Intelligence in Design, 2002, 89-104
5) Gonçalves M., Formalization of transfers of project specifications in the design cycle of manufactured product (French title: Formalisation des transferts de spécifications projet dans le cycle de conception de produit manufactures : application à un environnement de type Produit-ProcessusOrganisation), PhD Thesis, Bordeaux University 1, 2010
6) Fenves J.S. A core product model for representing design information, Technical report, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), 2002
7) Brimble B. et al. A Guide to Knowledge-Based Engineering: The MOKA Methodology
8) Noël F, Roucoules L., The PPO design model with respect to digital entreprise technologies among product life cycle, International Journal of computer Integrated Manufacturing, vol21, No2, 2008, 139-145
9) Tichkiewitch S., Veron M., Methodology and product model for integrated design using a multiview system, Annals of CIRP, 1997, 46(1)
10) Bronsvoort WF., Multiple-view feature modeling for integral product development, computer-aided design 36(10), 2004, 929-946