Among all the different types of risks that can affect financial companies, the operational risk can be the most devastating and the most difficult to anticipate. The management of operational risk is a key component of financial and risk management discipline that driv... View more
1. Alexander, C. (ed.) (2003). Operational Risk: Regulation, Analysis and Management, Financial Times - Prentice Hall.
2. Bank for International Settlements (2003). Sound Practices for the Management and Supervision of Operational Risk, Risk Management Group of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (February).
3. Banerjee, S. and Banipal, K. (2005). Managing Operational Risk: Framework for Financial Institutions, Working paper, A.B Freeman School of Business, Tulane University (November).
4. Coleman, R. and Cruz M. (1999). Operational Risk Measurement and Pricing, Derivatives Week, Vol. 8, No. 30 (26 July), 5f.
5. Cruz, M., Coleman, R. and Salkin, G. (1998). Modeling and Measuring Operational Risk, Journal of Risk, Vol. 1, No. 1, 63-72.
6. Crouhy, M., Galai, D. and Robert, M. (2004). Insuring versus Self-insuring Operational Risk: Viewpoints of Depositors and Shareholders, Journal of Derivatives (Winter), 51-5.
7. Currie, C. V. (2005). A Test of the Strategic Effect of Basel II Operational Risk Requirements on Banks, School of Finance and Economics, Working Paper No. 143 (Sept), University of Technology, Sydney.
8. Currie, C. V. (2004). Basel II and Operational Risk - Overview of Key Concerns, School of Finance and Economics Working Paper No. 134 (March), University of Technology, Sydney.
9. Daniels, K. and Ramirez, G.G. (2008). Information, Credit Risk, Lender Specialization and Loan Pricing: Evidence from the DIP Financing Market, Journal of Financial Services Research, 34:35-59.
10. Springer Science de Fontnouvelle, P., Rosengren, E. S. and Jordan, J. S. (2004), Implications of Alternative Operational Risk Modeling Techniques, SSRN Working Paper (June).