Two types of reversible addition-fragmentation chain transfer molecularly imprinted polymers (RAFT-MIPs) were synthesized using different monomers, which were methacrylic acid functionalized β-cyclodextrin (MAA-β-CD) and 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate functionalized β-cycl... View more
1. Andersson, L.I.; Nicholls, I.A.; Mosbach, K. Molecular imprinting: The current status and future development of polymer-based recognition system. Adv. Mol. Cell Biol. 1996, 15, 651-670.
2. Yan, H.; Row, K.H. Characteristic and synthetic approach of molecularly imprinted polymer. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2006, 7, 155-178.
3. Yusof, N.A.; Rahman, S.K.A.; Hussein, M.Z.; Ibrahim, N.A. Preparation and characterization of molecularly imprinted polymer as SPE sorbent for melamine isolation. Polymers 2013, 5, 1215-1228.
4. Wackers, G.; Vandenryt, T.; Cornelis, P.; Kellens, E.; Thoelen, R.; Ceuninck, W.D.; Losada-Pérez, P.; Grinsven, B.V.; Peeters, M.; Wagner, P. Array formatting of the heat-transfer method (HTM) for the detection of small organic molecules by molecularly imprinted polymers. Sensors 2014, 14, 11016-11030.
5. Alexander, C.; Davidson, L.; Hayes, W. Imprinted polymers: Artificial molecular recognition materials with applications in synthesis and catalysis. Tetrahedron 2003, 59, 2025-2057.
6. Asman, S.; Yusof, N.A.; Abdullah, A.H.; Haron, M.J. Synthesis and characterization of hybrid molecularly imprinted polymer (MIP) membranes for removal of methylene blue. Molecules 2012, 17, 1916-1928.
7. Wang, A.R.; Zhu, S. Branching and gelatine in atom transfer radical polymerization of methyl methacrylate and ethylene glycol dimethacrylate. Polym. Eng. Sci. 2005, 5, 720-727.
8. Watabe, Y.; Hosoya, K.; Tanaka, N.; Kubo, T.; Morita, M. Novel surface modified molecularly imprinted polymer focused on the removal of interference in environmental water samples for chromatographic determination. J. Chromatorgr. A 2005, 1073, 363-370.
9. Pan, G.; Zu, B.; Guo, X.; Zhang, Y.; Li, C.; Zhang, H. Preparation of molecularly imprinted polymer microspheres via reversible addition-fragmentation chain transfer precipitation polymerization. Polymer 2009, 50, 2819-2825.
10. Goto, A.; Kukuda, T. Kinetics of living radical polymerization. Prog. Polym. Sci. 2004, 29, 329-385.