1. Basse PH, Herberman RB, Hokland ME et al. Tissue distribution of adoptively transferred adherent LAK cells: Role of the route of administration. Nat Immun 1992; 11: 193-202.
2. Basse PH, Herberman RB, Nannmark U et al. Accumulation of adoptively transferred adherent, lymphokineactivated killer cells in murine metastases. J Exp Med 1991; 174: 479-88.
3. Beun GDM, Van de Velde CJH, Fleuren GJ et al. T cell retargeting using bispecific monoclonal antibodies in a rat colon carcinoma model. IV. Tumor neutralization in Winn type assays. J Immunother 1993; 14: 11-5.
4. Beun GDM, van Eendenburg JDH, Corver WE et al. T cell retargeting using bispecific monoclonal antibodies in a rat colon carcinoma model. I. Significant bispecific lysis of syngeneic colon carcinoma CC531 is critically dependent on prolonged preactivation of effector Tlymphocytes by immobilized antiTcell receptor antibody. J Immunother 1992; 11: 238-48.
5. Chambers WH, Vujanovic NL, DeLeo AB et al. Monoclonal antibody to a triggering structure expressed on rat natural killer cells and adherent lymphokineactivated killer cells. J Exp Med 1989; 169: 1373-89.
6. Chaux P, Moutet M, Faivre J et al. Inflammatory cells infiltrating human colorectal carcinomas express HLA class II but not B71 and B72 costimulatory molecules of the T cell activation. Lab Invest 1996; 74: 975-83.
7. Csiba A, Whitwell HL, Moore M. Distribution of histocompatibility and leucocyte differentiation antigens in normal human colon and in benign and malignant colonic neoplasms. Br J Cancer. 1984; 50: 699- 709.
8. Duijvestijn AM, van Goor H, Klatter F et al. Antibodies defining rat endothelial cells: RECA1, a panendothelial cellspecific monoclonal antibody. Lab Invest 1992; 66: 459-66.
9. Forster SJ, Talbot IC, Critchley DR. Laminin and fibronectin in rectal adenocarcinoma: Relationship to tumour grade, stage and metastasis. Br J Cancer 1984; 50: 51-61.
10. Griffini P, Smorenburg SM, Verbeek FJ et al. Threedimensional reconstruction of colon carcinoma metastases in liver. J Microscopy 1997; 187: 12-21.