The agricultural industry in Malaysia has grown rapidly over the years. Palm oil clinker (POC) is a byproduct obtained from the palm oil industry. Its lightweight properties allows for its utilization as an aggregate, while in powder form as a filler material in concret... View more
1. Al-Oqla, F.M.; Sapuan, S.M. Natural fiber reinforced polymer composites in industrial applications: Feasibility of date palm fibers for sustainable automotive industry. J. Clean Prod. 2014, 66, 347-354. [CrossRef]
2. Li, H.; Yang, X.; Xu, W.; Wu, J.; Xu, J.; Zhang, G.; Xia, Y. Application of dry composite electroplating sludge into preparation of cement-based decorative mortar as green pigment. J. Clean Prod. 2014, 66, 101-106. [CrossRef]
3. Li, H.; Xu, W.; Yang, X.; Wu, J. Preparation of portland cement with sugar filter mud as lime-based raw material. J. Clean Prod. 2014, 66, 107-112. [CrossRef]
4. Batouli, S.M.; Zhu, Y.; Nar, M.; D'Souza, N.A. Environmental performance of kenaf-fiber reinforced polyurethane: A life cycle assessment approach. J. Clean Prod. 2014, 66, 164-173. [CrossRef]
5. Sua-iam, G.; Makul, N. Utilization of high volumes of unprocessed lignite-coal fly ash and rice husk ash in self-consolidating concrete. J. Clean Prod. 2014, 78, 184-194. [CrossRef]
6. Akram, T.; Memon, S.A.; Obaid, H. Production of low cost self compacting concrete using bagasse ash. Constr. Build. Mater. 2009, 23, 703-712. [CrossRef]
7. Malaysian Palm Oil Board. Overview of the Malaysian oil Palm Industry. 2013. Available online: http://bepi.mpob.gov.my/images/overview/Overview_of_Industry_2013.pdf (accessed on 16 September 2015).
8. Malaysian Palm Oil Board. Economics & Industry Development Division. 2014. Available online: http://bepi.mpob.gov.my/index.php/statistics/sectoral-status/127-sectoral-status-2014/ 676-number-a-capacities-of-palm-oil-sectors-2014.html (accessed on 16 September 2015).
9. Murphy, D.J. The future of oil palm as a major global crop: Opportunities and challenges. J. Oil Palm Res. 2014, 26, 1-24.
10. United States Department of Agriculture. Malaysia: Stagnating Palm Oil Yields Impede Growth. Commodity Intelligence Report. 2012. Available online: http://www.pecad.fas.usda.gov/ highlights/2012/12/Malaysia/ (accessed on 11 December 2012).