Part 1: Long and Short Papers; International audience; The article presents part of the research carried out within a project aimed at procuring interaction of people with disabilities and elderly with their environment through the use of information and communication t... View more
1. INREDIS, www.inredis.es, 2007-2010, Accessed: 30 March 2011.
2. Van de Sluis, R., J. H. Eggen, J. Jansen, and Kohar, H. User Interface for an In-Home Environment. In Hirose, M. (Ed) Human Computer Interaction - INTERACT '01, Tokyo, Japan, IOS Press, pp 383-390, (2001).
3. Sandström G. Smart Homes and User Values: Long-term evaluation of IT-services in Residential and Single Family Dwellings (2009).
4. Chopra, K. and Wallace, W. A. Trust in Electronic Environments. Proceedings of the 36th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS'03), 6-9 January (2003).
5. Sheridan, T.B., Parasuraman, R.: Human automation interaction. Reviews of Human Factors and Ergonomics, 1, pp. 89-129, (2006).
6. Davis, F.D. (1989) Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technologies, MIS Quarterly 13(3), pp. 319-34 (1989).
7. Wu, J-H and Wang, S-C. (2005) What drives mobile commerce? An empirical evaluation of the revised technology acceptance model.
8. Rogers, E.M. (2003) The Diffusion of Innovation, Fifth ed., Free Press, New York.