In a business world situated on a market that is becoming more and more active both on an international and national level, the audit of financial situations embodies a veritable varied research domain and with favorable advantages for the Romanian business society, as ... View more
1. Ana Stoian (2009), Audit financiar-contabil, ASE Publishing, Bucharest,
2. The Romanian Chamber of Financial Auditors (2009), Manual de Standarde Internationale de Audit si Control de Calitate, IRECSON Publishing, Bucharest
3. Marin Toma (2009), Initiere in auditul situatiilor financiare ale unei entitati, Third Edition, CECCAR Publishing, Bucharest,
4. O.M.F.P. no. 403/22.04.1999 regarding the approval of accounting regulations which is in conformity with the fourth directive of the European Economic Community and with the International Standards of Accounting O.G. no. .480/04.10.1999.
5. Emergency Ordonance no. 75/01.06.1999, M.O. nr. 256/04.06.1999.