Subject: management style | HF5001-6182 | Business | personality managers | psycho-behavioral profile of managers | Romania | personality managers, management style, psycho-behavioral profile of managers, managerial psychology, Romania | managerial psychology
Managers are that empowered group of people, specially trained, who direct, coordinate and direct the work of all members of an organization. Managers are those specialists who can make decisions with a large impact on the business activity. No matter the activity profi... View more
2. Allport W., (1991), Structure and personality development, Didactic and Pedagogic Publishing House, Bucharest.
3. Belker B. Loren (2002), I'm manager,Teora Publishing, Bucharest.
4. Boghaty Z., (2007), Manual of techniques and methods in work and organizational psychology, Polirom Publishing, Iaşi.
5. Dafinoiu Ion, (2002), Personality. Qualitative methods of approach: observation and interview, Polirom Publishing, Iaşi.
6. Druker Peter (1998), About the profession of manager, Meteor Press Publishing, Bucharest.
7. Emilian R.,Tigu G., State O., Emilian L., Fundament of company managemet Chapter four: Managers in the contemporary world http://www.bibliotecadigitala.ase.ro/biblioteca/pagina2.asp?id=cap4).
8. Petrovici V., (2001), Styles of leadership and management efficiency, Economic Publishing, Bucharest.
9. Popa R-I., (2012), Personality and leadership styles in organizational context (meta-analytical and diagnostic approach of Romanian organizations) , PhD Thesis, University of Bucharest, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, http://www.unibuc.ro/studies/Doctorate2012Decembrie/POPA%20RADU%20IOAN%20.
10.Popescu G., Vidu A., Identification of management styles, http://www.upm.ro/facultati_departamente/ea/onm2007.