Subject: basketball | Osgood–Schlatter disease | Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine | sports injury | sex | anterior cruciate ligament injury | Original Research | Sports medicine | RC1200-1245
mesheuropmc: human activities
Eri Ito, Jun Iwamoto, Koichiro Azuma, Hideo MatsumotoInstitute for Integrated Sports Medicine, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, JapanAbstract: The purpose of the present study was to investigate sex-specific differences in injury types among basketball players... View more
1. Deitch JR, Starkey C, Walters SL, Moseley JB. Injury risk in professional basketball player: a comparison of Women's National Basketball Association and National Basketball Association athletes. Am J Sports Med. 2006;34(7):1077-1083.
2. Kuzuhara K, Iguchi J, Inoue S, Mase Y. Analysis of injuries in professional players of a jb league team: a 3-year prospective study. Jpn J Clin Sports Med. 2013;21(1):187-193. Japanese.
3. Miki E, Shimizu Y. An effect and the prospects of the anterior cruciate ligament injury prevention: action in basketball. Clin Sports Med. 2012;29(11):1147-1154. Japanese.
4. Okuwaki T. Surveillance study of sport injuries in Japanese junior athletes. Jpn J Clin Sports Med. 2012;20(3):415-417. Japanese.
5. Fong DT, Hong Y, Chan LK, Yung PS, Chan KM. A systematic review on ankle injury and ankle sprain in sports. Sport Med. 2007;37(1): 73-94.