Subject: static characteristic | finite element | TP1-1185 | six-axis force/torque | piezoelectric sensor | Chemical technology | active design theory | Article
To address the bottleneck issues of an elastic-style six-axis force/torque sensor (six-axis force sensor), this work proposes a no-elastic piezoelectric six-axis force sensor. The operating principle of the piezoelectric six-axis force sensor is analyzed, and a structur... View more
1. Kim, H.M.; Yoon, J.; Kim, G.S. Development of a six-axis force/moment sensor for a spherical-type finger force measuring system. IET Sci. Meas. Technol. 2012, 6, 96-104.
2. Dwarakanath, T.A.; Bhutani, G. Beam type hexapod structure based six component force-torque sensor. Mechatronics 2011, 21, 1279-1287.
3. Liu, J.; Qin, L.; Li, M.; Liu, J.; Xue, L. Development of parallel piezoelectric six-axis force/torque sensor. Opt. Precis. Eng. 2011, 19, 1569-1579.
4. Zhang, W.G. A new distributing and decoupling method of six degree of freedom force sensors. J. Nanjing Univ. Aeronaut. Astronaut. 1999, 31, 221-222.
5. Chao, L.-P.; Chen, K.T. Shape optimal design and force sensitivity evaluation of six-axis force sensors. Sens. Actuators A Phys. 1997, 63, 105-112.
6. Wu, B.Y.; Wu, Z.C.; Shen, F. Study on inertia coupling characteristics of 6-axis force sensor in mult-dimensional acceleration field. Chin. J. Sen. Actuators 2008, 21, 1686-1690.
7. Dither, D. Measurement sensor for a linking wrench between two mechanical parts, as well as its manufacturing process. US Patent 5,821,431, 13 October 1998.
8. Liu, W.; Ling, S.; Jia, Z.Y.; Wang, Y.Q. Piezoelectric six axis heavy force sensor. China Invention Patent, Application Number 200710157931.2, 26 March 2008.
9. Liu, W.; Li, Y.J.; Jia, Z.Y.; Zhang, J.; Qian, M. Research on parallel load sharing principle of piezoelectric six-dimensional heavy force/torque sensor. Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 2011, 25, 331-343.
10. Nemirovsky, Y.; Nemirovsky, A.; Muralt, P.; Setter, N. Design of a novel thin film piezoelectric accelerometer. Sens. Actuators A Phys. 1996, 56, 239-249.