Subject: Fermentation industries. Beverages. Alcohol | International Journal of Wine Research | TP500-660
Christopher Taylor1, Nelson Barber2, Cynthia Deale31School of Business, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, Roosevelt County, NM, USA; 2Whittemore School of Business, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH, USA; 3Department of Hospitality Management, East Carolina... View more
1. Hart R. Growth, environment and culture - encompassing competing ideologies in one 'new growth' model. Ecol Econ. 2002;40(2): 253-267.
2. European Commission. Protecting the environment and economic growth: trade-off or growth-enhancing structural adjustment? 2008. Available from: http://ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/publications/ publication7726_en.pdf. Accessed on April 15, 2009.
3. Dunlap R. The state of environmentalism in the US Gallup News Service. 2007. Available from: http://www.gallup.com/poll/27256/StateEnvironmentalism-US.aspx. Accessed on April 14, 2009.
4. GFK. Americans reach environmental turning point: Companies need to catch up. Custom Research North America. 2007 Available from: http:// www.prnewswine.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?acct=104&story=/www. story/08-22-207/00046497348$edate#linktoppagebottom. Accessed on August 25, 2008.
5. Vermeir I, Verbeke W. Sustainable food consumption: Exploring the consumer attitude-behavior intention gap. J Agric Environ Ethics. 2006;19:169-194.
6. Barber N, Taylor C, Strick S. Wine consumers environmental knowledge and attitudes: Influence on willingness to purchase. International Journal of Wine Research. 2009;1(1):59-72.
7. Diamantopoulos A, Schlegelmilch BB, Sinkovics RR, Bohlen GM. Can socio-demographics still play a role in profiling green consumers? A review of the evidence and an empirical investigation. J Bus Res. 2003;56(6):465-480.
8. Kilbourne WE, Beckmann SC. Review and critical assessment of research on marketing and the environment. Journal of Marketing Management. 1998;14(6):513-532.
9. Prakash A. Greening the rfim - the politics of corporate environmental - ism. Cambridge, MA: Cambridge University Press; 2000.
10. Samdahl DM, Robertson R. Social determinants of environmental concern: Specification and tests of the model. Environ Behav. 1995;21(1):57-81.