International audience; A very popular trend in code-based cryptography is to decrease the public-key size by focusing on subclasses of alternant/Goppa codes which admit a very compact public matrix, typically quasi-cyclic (QC), quasi-dyadic (QD), or quasi-monoidic (QM)... View more
1. Morgan Barbier. Key reduction of mceliece's cryptosystem using list decoding. CoRR, abs/1102.2566, 2011.
2. Paulo S. L. M. Barreto, Pierre-Louis Cayrel, Rafael Misoczki, and Robert Niebuhr. Quasi-dyadic CFS signatures. In Xuejia Lai, Moti Yung, and Dongdai Lin, editors, Inscrypt, volume 6584 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 336-349. Springer, 2010.
3. Paulo S. L. M. Barreto, Richard Lindner, and Rafael Misoczki. Monoidic codes in cryptography. In Bo-Yin Yang, editor, PQCrypto, volume 7071 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 179-199. Springer, 2011.
4. Anja Becker, Antoine Joux, Alexander May, and Alexander Meurer. Decoding random binary linear codes in 2n/20: How 1 + 1 = 0 improves information set decoding. In David Pointcheval and Thomas Johansson, editors, EUROCRYPT, volume 7237 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 520-536. Springer, 2012.
5. T. P. Berger. Cyclic alternant codes induced by an automorphism of a GRS code. In R. Mullin and G. Mullen, editors, Finite fields: Theory, Applications and Algorithms, volume 225, pages 143-154, Waterloo, Canada, 1999. AMS, Contemporary Mathematics.
6. T. P. Berger. Goppa and related codes invariant under a prescribed permutation. IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, 46(7):2628, 2000.
7. T. P. Berger. On the cyclicity of Goppa codes, parity-check subcodes of Goppa codes and extended Goppa codes. Finite Fields and Applications, 6:255-281, 2000.
8. T. P. Berger, P.L. Cayrel, P. Gaborit, and A. Otmani. Reducing key length of the McEliece cryptosystem. In Bart Preneel, editor, Progress in Cryptology - Second International Conference on Cryptology in Africa (AFRICACRYPT 2009), volume 5580 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 77-97, Gammarth, Tunisia, June 21-25 2009.
9. D. J. Bernstein, T. Lange, and C. Peters. Attacking and defending the McEliece cryptosystem. In PQCrypto, volume 5299 of LNCS, pages 31-46, 2008.
10. D. J. Bernstein, T. Lange, and C. Peters. Attacking and defending the McEliece cryptosystem. In PQCrypto, pages 31-46, 2008.