Spurred by the increasingly serious air pollution problem, the Chinese government has launched a series of policies to put forward specific measures of power structure adjustment and the control objectives of air pollution and coal consumption. Other policies pointed ou... View more
Xue, B.; Geng, Y.; Katrin, M.; Lu, C.; Ren, W. Understanding the Causality between Carbon Dioxide Emission, Fossil Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in Developed Countries: An Empirical Study. Sustainability 2014, 6, 1037-1045.
2. Frances, C.M. Climate Change and Air Pollution: Exploring the Synergies and Potential for Mitigation in Industrializing Countries. Sustainability 2009, 1, 43-54.
3. Zhao, X.; Ma, Q.; Yang, R. Factors influencing CO2 emissions in China's power industry: Co-integration analysis. Energy Policy 2013, 57, 89-98.
4. Zhao, X.; Thomas, P.L.; Cui, S. Lurching towards markets for power: China's electricity policy 1985-2007. Appl. Energy 2012, 94, 148-155.
5. Peggy, M.; Kenneth, B.K. Modelling tools to evaluate China's future energy system-A review of the Chinese perspective. Energy 2014, 69, 132-143.
6. Liu, L.; Zong, H.; Zhao, E.; Chen, C.; Wang, J. Can China realize its carbon emission reduction goal in 2020: From the perspective of thermal power development. Appl. Energy 2014, 124, 199-212.
7. Tan, Z.; Zhang, H.; Shi, Q.; Xu, J. Joint optimization model of generation side and user side based on energy-saving policy. Electr. Power Energy Syst. 2014, 57, 135-140.
8. Cai, L.; Guo, J.; Zhu, L. China's Future Power Structure Analysis Based on LEAP. Energy Sources Part A Recovery Util. Environ. Eff. 2013, 35, 2113-2122.
9. Zheng, M.; Zhang, K.; Dong, J. Overall review of China's wind power industry: Status quo, existing problems and perspective for future development. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 2013, 24, 379-386.
10. Hirota, K. Comparative Studies on Vehicle Related Policies for Air Pollution Reduction in Ten Asian Countries. Sustainability 2010, 2, 145-162.