Subject: 3D feature extraction | TP1-1185 | plant phenotyping | point cloud | Chemical technology | stereo vision | structured light | Article | 3D reconstruction
Camera-based 3D reconstruction of physical objects is one of the most popular computer vision trends in recent years. Many systems have been built to model different real-world subjects, but there is lack of a completely robust system for plants. This paper presents a f... View more
1. Dhondt, S.; Wuyts, N.; Inze, D. Cell to whole-plant phenotyping: The best is yet to come. Trends Plant Sci. 2013, 18, 428-439.
2. Furbank, R.T.; Tester, M. Phenomics-technologies to relieve the phenotyping bottleneck. Trends Plant Sci. 2011, 16, 635-644.
3. Scotford, I.M.; Miller, P.C.H. Applications of spectral reflectance techniques in northern European cereal production: A review. Biosyst. Eng. 2005, 90, 235-250.
4. Garrido, M.; Perez-Ruiz, M.; Valero, C.; Gliever, C.J.; Hanson, B.D.; Slaughter, D.C. Active optical sensors for tree stem detection and classification in nurseries. Sensors 2014, 14, 10783-10803.
5. Slaughter, D.C.; Giles, D.K.; Downey, D. Autonomous robotic weed control systems: A review. Comput. Electron. Agric. 2008, 61, 63-78.
6. Cui, Y.; Schuon, S.; Chan, D.; Thrun, S.; Theobalt, C. 3D shape scanning with a time-of-flight camera. In Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), San Francisco, CA, USA, 13-18 June 2010; pp. 1173-1180.
7. Wu, C. Towards linear-time incremental structure from motion. In Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on 3D Vision, Seattle, WA, USA, 29 June-1 July 2013; pp. 127-134.
8. Li, J.; Miao, Z.; Liu, X.; Wan, Y. 3D reconstruction based on stereovision and texture mapping. In Proceedings of the ISPRS Technical Commission III Symposium, Photogrammetric Computer Vision and Image Analysis, Paris, France, 1-3 September 2010; pp. 1-6.
9. Brandou, V.; Allais, A.; Perrier, M.; Malis, E.; Rives, P.; Sarrazin, J.; Sarradin, P.M. 3D reconstruction of natural underwater scences using the stereovision system IRIS. In Proceedings of the Europe OCEANS, Aberdeen, Hong Kong, China, 18-21 June 2007; pp. 1-6.
10. Zhang, Z. Microsoft Kinect sensor and its effect. IEEE Multimed. 2012, 19, 4-12.