Subject: Research Article | Orthopedics and Sports Medicine | Diseases of the musculoskeletal system | RC925-935
mesheuropmc: human activities
<p>Abstract</p> <p>Background</p> <p>Physical therapists working in the State of Kuwait are at risk of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSDs). However, prevalence rates and risk factors are not well documented. The objective of this study was to determine the pr... View more
1. Salik Y, Özcan A: Work-related musculoskeletal disorders: a survey of physical therapists in Izmir-Turkey. BMC Musculoskeletal Disor 2004, 5:27.
2. Bork BE, Cook TM, Rosecrance JC, Engelhardt KA: Work-related musculoskeletal disorders among physical therapists. Phys Ther 1996, 76:827-835.
3. Cromie JE, Robertson VJ, Best MO: Best MO: Work-related musculoskeletal disorders in physical therapists:prevalence severity,risks and responses. Phys Ther 2000, 80:336-351.
4. Molumphy M, Unger B, Jenson GM, Lopopolo RB: Incidence of workrelated low back pain in physical therapists. Phys Ther 1985, 65:482-486.
5. Mierzejewski M, Kumaar S: Prevalence of low back pain among physical therapists in Edmonton Canada. Canada Disabil Rehabil 1997, 19:309-317.
6. Holder NL, Clark HA, DiBlasio JM, Hughes CL, Scherpf JW, Harding L, Shepard KF: Cause prevalence, and response to occupational musculoskeletal injuries reported by physical therapists and physical therapist assistants. Phys Ther 1999, 79:642-652.
7. Glover W, McGregor A, Sullivan C, Hague J: Work-related musculoskeletal disorders affecting members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. Physiotherapy 2005, 91:138-147.
8. Campo M, Weiser S, Koenig KL, Nordin M: work-related musculoskeletal disorders in physical therapists: A prospective cohort study with 1-year follow-up. Phys Ther 2008, 88:608-619.