The application of transcription factor activated luciferase reporter cassettes in vitro is widespread but potential for in vivo application has not yet been realized. Bioluminescence imaging enables non-invasive tracking of gene expression in transfected tissues of liv... View more
1. Liang, Q., Yamamoto, M., Curiel, D. T. & Herschman, H. R. Noninvasive imaging of transcriptionally restricted transgene expression following intratumoral injection of an adenovirus in which the COX-2 promoter drives a reporter gene. Mol Imaging Biol 6, 395-404 (2004).
2. Korpal, M. et al. Imaging transforming growth factor-beta signaling dynamics and therapeutic response in breast cancer bone metastasis. Nat Med 15, 960-966 (2009).
3. Gu, L. et al. A new model for studying tissue-specific mdr1a gene expression in vivo by live imaging. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106, 5394-5399 (2009).
4. Zhang, L. et al. Molecular imaging of Akt kinase activity. Nat Med 13, 1114-1119 (2007).
5. Podetz-Pedersen, K. M., Vezys, V., Somia, N. V., Russell, S. J. & McIvor, R. S. Cellular immune response against fireyfl luciferase aeftr sleeping beauty-mediated gene transfer in vivo . Hum Gene eThr 25, 955-965 (2014).
6. Ward, N. J. et al. Codon optimisation of human factor VIII cDNAs leads to high level expression. Blood 117, 798-807 (2011).
7. Hu, J., Haseebuddin, M., Young, M. & Colburn, N. H. Suppression of p65 phosphorylation coincides with inhibition of IkappaBalpha polyubiquitination and degradation. Mol Carcinog 44, 274-284 (2005).
8. Ghosh, S. & Karin, M. Missing pieces in the NF-kappaB puzzle. Cell 109 Suppl, S81-96 (2002).
9. Buckley, S. M. K. et al. Lentiviral Transduction of the Developing Murine Lung Provides Eficient Pseudotype and Developmental Stage Dependent and Cell-Specific Transgene Expression. Gene eThr 15, 1167-1175 (2008).
10. Luecke, H. F. & Yamamoto, K. R. eTh glucocorticoid receptor blocks P-TEFb recruitment by NFkappaB to eefct promoterspecific transcriptional repression. Genes Dev 19, 1116-1127 (2005).