Subject: academic motivation scale, Business Information Systems. | HB71-74 | Economics as a science | HB1-3840 | Economic theory. Demography
Academic Motivation Scale (AMS) was applied to Business Information Systems students for finding out their reasons and motives for enrolling this academic field, for undergraduate and postgraduate academic cycles. The students were presented the AMS scale translated in ... View more
1. Alivernini, F., & Lucidi, F. (2008). The academic motivation scale (AMS): Factorial structure, invariance, and validity in the Italian context. TPM - Testing, Psychometrics, Methodology in Applied Psychology, 15(4), 211-220.
2. Archer, J. (1994). Achievement Goals as a Measure of Motivation in University Students. Contemporary Educational Psychology, 19(4), 430-446. http://doi.org/10.1006/ceps.1994.1031
3. CAZAN, A. M., & ANITEI, M. (2010). MOTIVATION, LEARNING STRATEGIES AND ACADEMIC ADJUSTMENTS. ROMANIAN JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY, 1(1), 50-58.
4. Clinciu, A. I. (2003). Chestionar de inadaptare scolara. Eficienta, legalitate etica in Romania mileniului tre. Lux Libris.
5. Cokley, K. O., Bernard, N., Cunningham, D., & Motoike, J. (2001). A psychometric investigation of the Academic Motivation Scale using a United States sample. Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development, (34), 109-119.
6. Finney, S. J., Pieper, S. L., & Barron, K. E. (2004). Examining the Psychometric Properties of the Achievement Goal Questionnaire in a General Academic Context. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 64(2), 365-382. http://doi.org/10.1177/0013164403258465
7. Gherasim, L. R., Maireana, C., & Butnaru, S. (2012). Prediction of School Performance: the Role of Motivational Orientation and Classroom Environment. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 46, 3931-3935. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.06.174
8. Grouzet, F. M. E., Otis, N., Pelletier, L. G. (2006). Longitudinal cross-gender factorial invariance of the Academic Motivation Scale. Structural Equation Modeling, 13, 73-98.
9. Hegarty, N. (2010). Application of the Academic Motivation Scale to Graduate School Students. The Journal of Human Resource and Adult Learning, 6(2), 48-56. Retrieved from http://hraljournal.com/Page/6 Niall Hegarty.pdf
10. Kusurkar, R., Croiset, G., Kruitwagen, C., & ten Cate, O. (2011). Validity evidence for the measurement of the strength of motivation for medical school. Advances in Health Sciences Education, 16(2), 183-195. http://doi.org/10.1007/s10459-010-9253-4