Subject: TD194-195 | Renewable energy sources | oil export countries | energy security; oil import source diversification index (OISDI); China; oil export countries | oil import source diversification index (OISDI) | TJ807-830 | China | GE1-350 | Environmental sciences | Environmental effects of industries and plants | energy security
In 2013, China imported 282 million tons of crude oil with an external dependence of 58.1%, surpassing the USA as the world’s largest net oil importer. An import source diversification strategy has been adopted by China to ensure oil supply security and to prevent oil ... View more
Wu, G.; Wei, Y. Analysis of marine transportation risks of China's oil imports. China Energy 2009, 31, 9-13. (In Chinese) Statistical Review of World Energy 2014. Available online: http://www.bp.com/statisticalreview (accessed on 18 November 2014).
Chevalier, J.M. Security of Energy Supply in Europ: Continuous Adaptation. Available online: http://ec.europa.eu/energy/publications/doc/20110601_the_european_files_en.pdf (accessed on 18 November 2014).
Checchi, A.; Egenhofer, C.; Behrens, A. Long-Term Energy Security Risks for Europe: A Sector-Specific Approach. Available online: http://www.ceps.eu/book/long-term-energy-securityrisks-europe-sector-specific-approach (accessed on 14 November 2014).
Chester, L. Conceptualising energy security and making explicit its polysemic nature. Energy Policy 2010, 38, 887-895.
6. International Energy Agency. World Energy Outlook 2007-Special Report-China and India insights. Available online: http://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/weo2007---special-report---focus-on-china-and-india.html (accessed on 14 November 2014).
7. Kruyt, B.; van Vuuren, D.P.; de Vries, H.J.M.; Groenenberg, H. Indicators for energy security. Energy Policy 2009, 37, 2166-2181.
8. Löschel, A.; Moslener, U.; Rübbelke, D.T.G. Indicators of energy security in industrialised countries. Energy Policy 2010, 38, 1665-1671.
9. Asia Pacific Energy Reseach Centre (APERC). Emergency Oil Stocks and Energy Security in the APEC Region; Asia Pacific Energy Research Centre: Tokyo, Japan, 2000.
10. Winzer, C. Conceptualizing energy security. Energy Policy 2012, 46, 36-48.
11. Bauen, A. Future energy sources and systems-Acting on climate change and energy security. J. Power Sources 2006, 157, 893-901.