International audience; The modification of the surface of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and polyurethane (PU) by means of the pulsed ion-plasma deposition of nanostructural carbon coatings at 20–60°C has been studied. The effect of this low-temperature treatment on t... View more
1. C. P. Poole, Jr. and F. J. Owens, Introduction to Nano technology (Wiley, New York, 2003; Tekhnosfera, Mos cow, 2006).
2. A. P. Alekhin, A. G. Kirilenko, R. V. Lapshin, R. I. Romanov, and A. A. Sigarev, “Nanostructured Carbon Coatings on Polyethylene Films,” Zh. Prikl. Khim. (St. Petersburg) 76 (9), 1536-1540 (2003) [Russ. J. Appl. Chem. 76 (9), 1497-1501 (2003)].
3. A. P. Alekhin, A. G. Kirilenko, and R. V. Lapshin, “Surface Morphology of Carbon Thin Films Deposited from Plasma onto Low Density Polyethylene,” Pov erkhnost, No. 2, 3-9 (2004).
4. P. K. Chu, B. Y. Tang, L. P. Wang, and N. Huang, “Third Generation Plasma Immersion Ion Implanter for Biomedical Materials and Research,” Rev. Sci. Instrum. 72 (3), 1660 (2001).
5. A. A. Barybin and V. G. Sidorov, Physical and Techno logical Foundations of Electronics: A Textbook for Higher Educational Institutions (Lan', St. Petersburg, 2001) [in Russian].
6. A. P. Alekhin et al., “The Method for Modifying the Surface of a Polymer,” RF Patent No. 2 325 192 (May 27, 2008).
7. V. I. Sevast'yanov, Biocompatibility (VNIIGS Testing Centre, Moscow, 1999) [in Russian].
8. V. I. Sevast'yanov, I. A. Titushkin, S. L. Vasin, I. B. Rozanova, and A. P. Alekhin, “Influence of the Structural and Energy Related Properties of Carbon Coatings on the Adhesion of Human Thrombocyte,” Perspekt. Mater., No. 5, 24 (1999).
9. A. P. Alekhin, A. I. Vrublevskii, A. M. Markeev, R. I. Romanov, and V. N. Nevolin, “On the Structure and Properties of Amorphous Carbon Containing Films Produced by Magnetically Active Microwave Plasma Deposition,” Poverkhnost, No. 10, 47 (1996).
10. M. Tamba, K. Kawamura, K. Okazaki, and H. Amemiya, “Formation of Diamond Like Carbon by a Pure Carbon Arc under High Vacuum,” Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 40, 1064-1066 (2001).