Subject: renewable energy | TJ807-830 | TD194-195 | Renewable energy sources | microgrid | GE1-350 | Environmental sciences | Environmental effects of industries and plants | sustainability | HOMER
South Korea, which has led in “green growth” since 2012, is now focusing on investigating new-growth engine industries such as the gaming industry and mega-resort development. Yeongjong Island is the most representative and promising location for nurturing the gaming in... View more
1. Mebratu, D. Sustainability and sustainable development: Historical and conceptual review. Environ. Impact Asses. 1998, 18, 493-520.
2. Kim, H.; Park, E.; Kwon, S.J.; Ohm, J.Y.; Chang, H.J. An integrated adoption model of solar energy technologies in South Korea. Renew. Energy 2014, 66, 523-531.
3. Ayoub, N.; Yuji, N. Governmental intervention approaches to promote renewable energies-Special emphasis on Japanese feed-in tariff. Energy Policy 2012, 43, 191-201.
4. Hirschl, B. International renewable energy policy between marginalization and initial approaches. Energy Policy 2009, 37, 4407-4416.
5. Kitzing, L.; Mitchell, C.; Morthorst, P.E. Renewable energy policies in Europe: Converging or diverging? Energy Policy 2012, 51, 192-201.
6. Moosavian, S.M.; Rahim, N.A.; Selvaraj, J.; Solangi, K.H. Energy policy to promote photovoltaic generation. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 2013, 25, 44-58.
7. Di, D.V.; Favuzza, S.; la Cascia, D.; Massaro, F.; Zizzo, G. Critical assessment of support for the evolution of photovoltaics and feed-in tariff(s) in Italy. Sustain. Energy Technol. A 2015, 9, 95-104.
8. Chai, Q.; Zhang, X. Technologies and policies for the transition to a sustainable energy system in China. Energy 2010, 35, 3995-4002.
9. Li, J.S.; Chen, G.Q. Energy and greenhouse gas emissions review for Macao. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 2013, 22, 23-32.
10. Liu, H.; Gallagher, K.S. Catalyzing strategic transformation to a low-carbon economy: A CCS roadmap for China. Energy Policy 2010, 38, 59-74.