Subject: Tensor Analysis | [INFO]Computer Science [cs] | Clustering algorithms | [ INFO ] Computer Science [cs] | games | user modeling
Part 3: Second International Workshop on Computational Intelligence in Software Engineering (CISE 2012); International audience; In this work, we propose and evaluate a Higher Order Singular Value Decomposition (HOSVD) of a tensor as a means to classify player behavior ... View more
1. M. Csikszentmihalyi, Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience. Harper & Row Publishers Inc., New York, NY, USA, 1990
2. Hunicke, R. 2005. The case for dynamic difficulty adjustment in games. In Proceedings of the 2005 ACM SIGCHI international Conference on Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology (Valencia, Spain, June 15 - 17, 2005). ACE '05, vol. 265. ACM, New York, NY, 429-433.
3. Ernest Adams, The Designer's Notebook: Difficulty Modes and Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment, Gamasutra, May 14,2008, http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/3660/the_designers_notebook.php?page=1
4. G.N. Yannakakis and M. Maragoudakis, “Player Modeling Impact on Player's Entertainment in Computer Games,” User Modeling 2005, 2005, pp. 74-78
5. Kazemi, D. 2008. Metrics and Dynamic Difficulty in Ritual's SiN Episodes. OrbusGameWorks.com. http://orbusgameworks.com/blog/article/70/metricsanddynamic-difficulty-inrituals-sin-episodes-part-1
6. Booth, M. 2009. The AI Systems of Left 4 Dead. Keynote, Fifth Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment Conference (AIIDE '09). Stanford, CA. October 14 - 16, 2009.
7. Pedersen, C., Togelius, J., and Yannakakis, G. 2009. Modeling Payer Experience in Super Mario Bros. Proceedings of the 2009 IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Games (Politecnico di Milano, Milano, Italy, September 07-10, 2009).
8. M. Jennings-Teats, G. Smith, and N. Wardrip-Fruin, “Polymorph: dynamic difficulty adjustment through level generation,” Proceedings of the 2010 Workshop on Procedural Content Generation in Games, Monterey, California: ACM, 2010, pp. 1-4.
9. K. Anagnostou and M. Maragoudakis, “Data Mining for Player Modeling in Videogames,” Informatics, Panhellenic Conference on, IEEE press, 2009.
10. L. De Lathauwer, B. De Moor, J. Vandewalle, A multilinear singular value decomposition, SIAM J. Matrix Anal. Appl. 21 (4) (2000), 1253-1278.