Evaluation of nootropic and neuroprotective effects of low dose aspirin in rats. J Pharmacol Pharmacother 2011;2:3-6.
11C-PiB PET assessment of change in fibrillar amyloid-beta load in patients with Alzheimer's disease treated with bapineuzumab: A phase 2, double-blind, placebo-controlled, ascending-dose study. Lancet Neurol 2010;9:363-72.
Potter PE. Investigational medications for treatment of patients with Alzheimer disease. J Am Osteopath Assoc 2010;110:S27-36.
Shiryaev N, Jouroukhin Y, Giladi E, Polyzoidou E, Grigoriadis NC, Rosenmann H, et al. NAP protects memory, increases soluble tau and reduces tau hyperphosphorylation in a tauopathy model. Neurobiol Dis 2009;34:381-8.
Park SY, Kim HS, Cho EK, Kwon BY, Phark S, Hwang KW, et al. Curcumin protected PC12 cells against beta-amyloid-induced toxicity through the inhibition of oxidative damage and tau hyperphosphorylation. Food Chem Toxicol 2008;46:2881-7.
1. De-Bolle L, Muhuys E, Andriaens E, Remon J, Bortel LV, Christiaens T. Home medication cabinets and self-medication: A source of potential health threats? Ann Pharmacother 2008;42:572-9.
2. James TH, Helms ML, Braund R. Analysis of medicines returned to community pharmacies. Ann Pharmacother 2009;43:1631-5.
3. Federal Ministry of Health. Medicine prices in Nigeria: Prices people pay for medicines. Abuja: Federal Ministry of Health; 2006.
4. Linden KA. Pharmacoepidemiological study of medicine use among finish conscripts. Annales Medicinae Militaris Fenni 2005;2:6-113.
5. Tong AY, Peake BM, Braund R. Disposal practices for unused medications around the world. Environ Int 2011;37:292-8.