1. Laszlo KD, Pikhart H, Kopp MS, Bobak M, Pajak A, Malyutina S. Job insecurity and health: a study of 16 European countries. Soc Sci Med. 2010;70:867-74.
2. Joensuu M, Kivimaki M, Koskinen A, Kouvonen A, Pulkki-Raback L, Vahtera J. Differential associations of job control components with mortality: a cohort study, 1986-2005. Am J Epidemiol. 2012;175:609-19. [OpenAIRE]
3. Bosma H, Marmot MG, Hemingway H, Nicholson AC, Brunner E, Stansfeld SA. Low job control and risk of coronary heart disease in Whitehall II (prospective cohort) study. BMJ. 1997;314:558-65. [OpenAIRE]
4. Steptoe A, Kivimaki M. Stress and cardiovascular disease: an update on current knowledge. Annu Rev Public Health. 2013;34:337-54. [OpenAIRE]
5. Ferrie JE, Shipley MJ, Stansfeld SA, Marmot MG. Effects of chronic job insecurity and change in job security on self reported health, minor psychiatric morbidity, physiological measures, and health related behaviours in British civil servants: the Whitehall II study. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2002;56:450-4. [OpenAIRE]
6. Artazcoz L, Cortes I, Escriba-Aguir V, Cascant L, Villegas R. Understanding the relationship of long working hours with health status and health-related behaviours. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2009;63:521-7.
7. Stansfeld SA, Fuhrer R, Shipley MJ. Types of social support as predictors of psychiatric morbidity in a cohort of British Civil Servants (Whitehall II Study). Psychol Med. 1998;28:881-92.
8. Cheng Y, Chen CW, Chen CJ, Chiang TL. Job insecurity and its association with health among employees in the Taiwanese general population. Soc Sci Med. 2005;61:41-52.
9. Inoue A, Kawakami N, Tsuno K, Shimazu A, Tomioka K, Nakanishi M. Job demands, job resources, and work engagement of Japanese employees: a prospective cohort study. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2013;86:441-9.
10. Maizura H, Retneswari M, Moe H, Hoe VC, Bulgiba A. Job strain among Malaysian office workers of a multinational company. Occup Med (Lond). 2010;60:219-24.
11. Lazzarino AI, Yiengprugsawan V, Seubsman SA, Steptoe A, Sleigh AC. The associations between unhealthy behaviours, mental stress, and low socio-economic status in an international comparison of representative samples from Thailand and England. Global Health. 2014;10:10. [OpenAIRE]
12. Sleigh AC, Seubsman SA, Bain C. Cohort profile: the Thai Cohort of 87,134 Open University students. Int J Epidemiol. 2008;37:266-72.
13. Goldberg DP, Gater R, Sartorius N, Ustun TB, Piccinelli M, Gureje O. The validity of two versions of the GHQ in the WHO study of mental illness in general health care. Psychol Med. 1997;27:191-7.
14. Kessler RC, Barker PR, Colpe LJ, Epstein JF, Gfroerer JC, Hiripi E. Screening for serious mental illness in the general population. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2003;60:184-9.
15. Yiengprugsawan V, Khamman S, Seubsman SA, Lim LL, Sleigh AC. Social capital and health in a national cohort of 82,482 Open University adults in Thailand. J Health Psychol. 2011;16:632-42.