Subject: running | Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine | marine oil | Sports medicine | RC1200-1245 | Original Research | creatine kinase | DOMS
Klaus Baum,1 Richard D Telford,2 Ross B Cunningham,3 1Trainingsinstitut Prof Baum, K&ouml;ln, Germany; 2College of Medicine, Biology, and Environment, Australian National University, Canberra, ACT, Australia; 3The Fenner School of Environment and Society, Australian... View more
1. Lewis PB, Ruby D, Bush-Joseph CA. Muscle soreness and delayed-onset muscle soreness. Clin Sports Med. 2012;31(2):255-262.
2. Howatson G, van Someren KA. The prevention and treatment of exercise-induced muscle damage. Sports Med. 2008;38(6):483-503.
3. Newham DJ, McPhail G, Mills KR, Edwards RH. Ultrastructural changes after concentric and eccentric contractions of human muscle. J Neurol Sci. 1983;61(1):109-122.
4. Connolly DA, Sayers SP, McHugh MP. Treatment and prevention of delayed onset muscle soreness. J Strength Cond Res. 2003; 17(1):197-208.
5. Whitehouse MW. Prostanoids as friends, not foes: further evidence from the interference by cycloxygenase-inhibitory drugs when inducing tolerance to experimental arthritigens in rats. Inflammopharmacology . 2005;12(5-6):481-492.
6. Kris-Etherton PM, Taylor DS, Yu-Poth S, et al. Polyunsaturated fatty acids in the food chain in the United States. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000; 71(Suppl 1):179S-188S.
7. Lenn J, Uhl T, Mattacola C, et al. The effects of fish oil and isoflavones on delayed onset muscle soreness. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2002; 34(10):1605-1613.
8. Whitehouse MW, MacridesTA, Kalafatis N, Betts WH, Haynes DR, Broadbent J. Anti-inaflmmatory activity of a lipid fraction (lyprinol) from the NZ green-lipped mussel. Inaflmmopharmacology . 1997; 5(3):237-246.
9. Wolyniak CJ, Brenna JT, Murphy KJ, Sinclair AJ. Gas chromatographychemical ionization-mass spectrometric fatty acid analysis of a commercial supercritical carbon dioxide lipid extract from New Zealand green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus). Lipids. 2005; 40(4):355-360.
10. Sinclair AJ, Murphy KJ, Li D. Marine lipids: overview “news insights and lipid composition of Lyprinol”. Allerg Immunol (Paris). 2000; 32(7):261-271.